Leliana Vess, Defier of Demons

Leliana Vess, Defier of Demons
Black Magic shall rule over all

Thursday, April 21, 2011

  Bought a new desktop from an old friend of mine. 2 Gb RAM, 320 gig HD, wireless mouse and keyboard, and a decent graphics card. No monitor, but for $180 I can’t complain. The computer came equipped with XP, but I want to try to get Vista on this thing. Unlike a lot of other people, I can’t stand XP sometimes. People used to talk to me about how XP was better because it was more stable than Vista. Bullshit. I have 2 computers with XP plus my sister’s netbook, and my one laptop with Vista. Vista rarely ever crashes on me; XP crashes on average of 1-2 times a day, and that’s on a good day. The other day using this one, I couldn’t watch MKV anime for more than 15 minutes without the computer overheating I think and resetting itself. Its ridiculous, and I blame XP for it completely.I have it connected to and using my HD as a computer monitor, and I'm borrowing Joe's speakers. Cool thing is since I have a wireless mouse and keyboard, I can use it from the comfort of my couch. Pics later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment