Leliana Vess, Defier of Demons

Leliana Vess, Defier of Demons
Black Magic shall rule over all

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Old Entry


Read this as though it were from circa last month:

Bought a new desktop from an old friend of mine. 2 Gb RAM, 320 gig HD, wireless mouse and keyboard, and a decent graphics card. No monitor, but for $180 I can’t complain. The computer came equipped with XP, but I want to try to get Vista on this thing. Unlike a lot of other people, I can’t stand XP sometimes. People used to talk to me about how XP was better because it was more stable than Vista. Bullshit. I have 2 computers with XP plus my sister’s netbook, and my one desktop with Vista. Vista rarely ever crashes on me; XP crashes on average of 1-2 times a day, and that’s on a good day. The other day using this one, I couldn’t MKV anime for more than 15 minutes without the computer overheating I think and resetting itself. Its ridiculous, and I blame XP for it completely.

2 comments:

  1. Why not Windows 7 though? Just wondering... ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....thats a good point. Then again this computer overheats if i push it too hard, and if its doing that with XP, I dont think 7 will fair much better lol

    ReplyDelete